HYDRALUM ADVANCED HYDRATE SERUM
lipophilic Vit. C
Vegetal Hyaluronic Acid
Hydralum Advanced Hydrate Serum contains low molecular weight Vegetal Hyaluronic Acid, VCIP (Lipophilic Vit. C), Citroflavonoids and Tocopherol (Vit. E). The unique combination may help improve skin hydration and early signs of aging and may help control pigmentary problems.
Use Hydralum Advanced Hydrate Serum together with your anti-aging regimen for a clearer, healthier skin.
- Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate,
- Penthylene Glycol,
- Hydrogenated Castor Oil,
- Tamarindus Indica Seed Gum,
- Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract,
- Citrus Aurantium Amara (Bitter Orange) Fruit Extract,
- Sodium Ascorbate,
- Helianthus Annuus ( Sunflower) Seed Oil,
- Alpha-Bisabolol, Potassium Hydroxide
Direction for use:
Clean affected area, apply Hydralum Advanced Hydrate Serum on affected area and massage gently. Use twice a day or as directed by the physician.